Thursday 27 September 2012

HEAT MAGAZINE COVER


 This is my first media studies project, it is an attempted copy of a cover of the UK magazine ''heat''. This exercise was to show us the different tools avaliable on photoshop. Below mine is the orignal, not as good but iut was my first time. There were several different tools that we used to make our groups copies. 

This one of the tools I used, It's called the Magic Wand Tool, it has the ability to edit the pictures I put on photoshop like the images on my heat magazine cover.
 Another tool is the clone stamp tool which lets me copy one bit of the page and change another with the same colour. I used it with editing out the mistakes I did when editing.  
The final tool I used is the Eraser Tool which was used to clean up any mistake sI amde while diting pictures or moving shapes around.
As you can see I have copyed the orginal almost the same, if i spent more time on this I could perfect it. The front cover design shows the ''heat magazine'' font which is exclusive to them and the barcode that is avaliable on each one. If i developed this further, I would add the further oictures I need and  match the colour's of the original to my version. Also I would change the titles font design to match.

No comments:

Post a Comment