Thursday 27 September 2012

EVALUATION OF COLLEGE MAGAZINE

This is my evaluation for my front cover and contents page. My media products challenge today's conventions of real media products as they are modelled after popular college magazines without copying their unique style. Also the way I have used other magazines and developed mine based on the variety of forms of magazines already available.


This on is the basis of my front cover deisgn.
 and this magazine is the on I based my contents page on.
 
The way I used the technologies in the media for the construction of my media product varies; I have used the new digital cameras to take the pictures that were used on my product; I used the computer to edit and upload my work to the internet, however, most importantly I made good use of the program ‘’Photoshop’’ to create my products for my magazine.


There are also many strengths and weaknesses of using the media technologies. Some of the strength is how I can use the computer to create my overall products with so much detail like the large amount of font types, sizes and colours available to make the front cover. However the weaknesses of my work was the amount of time it takes to learn just the basics to using all the equipment available and that’s not just learning the basics, but once you know hat to do it isn’t as hard the first time.

To conclude my products have been designed based upon the more known and popular so they are sure to be more than adequate.

No comments:

Post a Comment