Tuesday 29 January 2013

1) In what ways does your media product use, develop or challange the forms and conventions of real media products?

Here is the script for the evaluation and the video I recorded:

My music magazine challenges the different forms other mags as it uses develops and then challenges other more well known magazines like kerrang or NME

I use the design of particular kerrang magazines as I feel their styles  color schemes etc can be suited for the style that I am trying to do. My mags similar styles are based upon the rocky look of kerrang but with a modern spin, like my title was designed to have modern look but still be custom to music.

The ways in which I developed my magazine genre and style was based upon music that I listen to personally plus those that were chosen from the completion of my questionaries. Also I had planned to have a good relationship with those who would regularly read it and give feedback on how well I do. What I mean by all this is that I would like a community surrounding my magazine that could compete with other well known magazines.

The way in which I planed to challenge other mainstream magazines was to give my magazine features a look that could be well known, or if the title could be recognized as well as other mainstream magazines. Thankfully my designs were said by my audience feedback, to be as good as a professional level magazine as the color scheme of the pages go hand in hand and the articles chosen should be interesting enough for the reader to want to pick up a copy of mine over another. Also I challenge other magazines with the style of music, since I personally chose the genre and I am in the target audience, being 16-21, I know what people my age want to listen to so this gives me an advantage over magazines like NME and Kerrang.


No comments:

Post a Comment